Who is this course for?
Anybody who wants to start up a street food business and make it a success.
The course guides you in the following areas
- Is a street food business right for you?
- How do you choose food that sells and maximise profits?
- What are the pitfalls and how can you avoid them?
- How can you convince a market organiser to let you trade?
- How much does it cost to set up and run a street food business?
- How exactly do you operate safely and legally?
- Which training qualifications and licences do you need?
- How should you name and brand your street food business?
- Should you use a gazebo, trailer or van? What other equipment do you need?
- What’s the right way to select, manage and motivate staff?
- And much, much more…
More about the NCASS Street Food Course
On top of all that you’ll get insider hints and tips from the UK’s only trade association for street food traders. We’ll help you prepare for your first day, think of ways to increase sales when they’re lagging, and tell you what to expect from a hygiene inspection. You’ll even learn how to deal with those all-too-common British weather blues!
This is the UK’s only street food training course where you can watch interviews with successful street food traders and download helpful resources to use after the course is done. Use info docs to keep and refer to whenever you need them, covering everything from DIY van converting to your own interactive break even calculator.
Get all the know-how to start your street food business right here!
Mobile device compatible
No time limits + auto save
Audio narration throughout