Insuring your hot food van or truck

Food vans and trucks come in every shape and size and there are more and more options becoming available. Your hot food truck is most likely your pride and joy, so you should be thinking about how to best protect it in case anything was to happen to your business.

At NCASS, we know how important it is for you to be confident that your mobile food business is covered for all instances. We provide specialised, flexible mobile catering insurance covers for hot food vans, jiffy trucks, coffee vans, burgers vans, in fact every food van you can think of as well as street food insurance policies.

Available add-on policies

NCASS also offer additional insurance covers, such as:

Protect your business
against thieves and loss

Theft and Loss

Protection in case your van causes damage or injury to someone

Vehicle Damage

Protect your food van with
full fire cover

Fire Damage

Find the Right Food Van Insurance Protection with Expert Advice

Our team of experts are ready to provide you with tailored advice regarding your hot food van and the best catering insurance policy for your business. We have been working with the catering industry for over 30 years and know all there is to know about ensuring your mobile catering business is safe, legal and profitable.

For honest, specialised advice and for a personalised quote, contact us on 0300 124 6866.

What level of cover should you get for your food van?

Additional benefits to these policies


Up to 65% no claims bonus


Up to 10% discount for NCASS members


Discounts available for fitted trackers


Cover available for young drivers


Protected no claims bonus

Liability Insurance

Protect your business, your staff and the public should accidents happen

Find out more

Fleet Insurance

Multiple units? Protect them all in one go!

Find out more