Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30
To support the growth and development of the company’s IT strategy and be a core part of our digital transition.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement new software
- Develop and maintain existing software and recommend improvements that should be made.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Work closely with other staff, such as product owners, UX designers, developers, QA and other members of the business
Skills & Experience
- Experience using c# daily
- Experience working in a web environment with knowledge of REST
- Experience using either a SQL or NoSQL database
- Worked with HTML, CSS and other web technologies
- Experience using source control systems ideally git
- Experience writing testable code
- Experience with .net core
- Experience with design patterns such as micro services
- Exposure and/or an interest in CI/CD
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience using cloud technologies such as Docker and platforms such as Azure
- Passionate about development
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- A strong team player capable of working with individual and team targets.
- Self-motivated and solution focussed
- Organised and strong work ethic
- A ‘get stuck in’ attitude
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Software Developer Application’ and we’ll get back to you asap!
We’re the only specialist organisation for independent food & drink businesses in the UK and have been supporting our members to be safe, legal and profitable for over 30 years!
What we do
We provide our members with an account manager, ongoing support, legal documentation, professional services, training courses, work opportunities and exclusive discounts, saving our members save time and money when it comes to running and making their catering business a success.
We’re always working on developing, supporting and growing our sector and have a range of training courses and services that can help our members along the way!